Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MEME

I was tagged by arif.. n then by rad n theta... it is long overdue i agree but considering the situations..i am only able to do it only today..hopefully not too late...

Okey, this is the rule.If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message,


"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".
Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.



meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*


1. A person is only as good as he or she wants to be
2. Friendship is like the air condition to a sweating heart
3. To love is to be able to share what u want thelepathically..
4. Money makes me wanna buy more home gadgets heheh
5. I miss my bed
6. My way of saying I care is by offering food
7. I try to spread love and happiness by mumbling in my blog
8. Pick the flowers .... why when they start wilting why pick flowers when they r in their blooming time?Pity the flower eh..
9. To love someone is to pledge to hold n to cherish each other till death do us part.
10. Beauty is what the heart recognises, not the eyes...
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my basikal prewel
12. When I was twenty one, I remember me saying to myself...*leganyaa tak sangkut masa kat matrix dulu* :0)
13. I am most happy when my angels r happy and i see that relaxed boyish expression of my tem like i saw that last Sunday...
14. Nothing makes me happier than a look of love from him..
15. If I can change one thing, I will change some of the decisions in my past. But i cant.
16. If smiles were infectious then I should smile more more often :0)
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have no worries at all?
18. If you want to go back to Malaysia,then you have to .save more! :0)
19. Money is not everything but money lessen loads of my headache hehehe
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is...definitely private...
21. I smile when i am happy
22. When I am happy I sing.
23. If only I don't have to lose my weight, then i can eat and eat without caring what i eat
24. The best thing I did yesterday was to be able to train baddin to help out with the carrying the grocery bags.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"These I shall not say...."
26. One thing I must do before I die is start praying properly.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like a lucky person to be given the chance by Arif to participate in this meme...thanks Arif!

I will not tag anyone in particular.. anyone who wants to do the meme..please do so... remember the rules :0)

Sapanca stories..coming up.. :0)

Thank You for hopping by...Hope to see u again the next time..

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay2x! U r back! Hehehe...settle the laundry, clean the house etc first okey!

July 18, 2007 at 1:55:00 PM GMT+3  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) nak senyum je kat hang

July 19, 2007 at 4:30:00 AM GMT+3  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting;)
Wellcome back!:D

July 19, 2007 at 7:22:00 PM GMT+3  
Blogger Mulan said...

(^_^)

July 19, 2007 at 9:16:00 PM GMT+3  
Blogger demonsinme said...

Melady Simah:

No comments, just a gift for you to give to your loved ones.

DARLING

Neither diamonds nor golden rings,
even crowns of a king,
or the breasts of queen,
shall mend this lonely sting,
if you whom my heart sing,
hid like the moon in morning,
and shy like the sun in the evening,
leaving me forever yearning,
for the kiss from the one I call darling.

July 20, 2007 at 9:28:00 PM GMT+3  
Blogger Theta said...

Thanks for complying to the meme dear Simah!
Your book title "These I shall not say..." is intriguing, to say the least :)

Have fun unpacking. I just got back myself. Soooo tired from all the walking...

July 21, 2007 at 6:12:00 AM GMT+3  
Blogger rad said...

Dear,
Simah where are you? Back in Sapanca ke?

July 22, 2007 at 1:38:00 PM GMT+3  
Blogger simah said...

anonymous
*********
malasnyaaaaaaaaaa nak unpack... :0)

---------------------------
alinlai
******
senyum jgn tak senyum :0)

-------------------------------
hazia
****
thanks :0)

--------------------------
mulan
*****
:0)
best cuti?

-------------------------
demonsinme
*********
thank u for the poem..it is beautiful.. apologies for not visiting ur blog for ages...
wii try to do so at the earliest opportunity.. i owe so many people a blog visit.. :0)

---------------------------------
theta
****
welcome home too :0) home sweet home is always nice to come home to :0)

----------------------------
rad
****
tak la cik kak.. kat istanbul lagi...awat..rindu ka.? jhehehe

July 23, 2007 at 5:53:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home