Thursday, July 5, 2007

Please pray WITH me...


My nephew..Hafif... my elder brother's only son is critical in the İCU (immergency unit)... nobody knows what is wrong with him....he just fell sick out of a sudden...hospitalised.. n from the weak voice of my brother...i sense a voice of a father so hopeless n praying hard for his son's life...

It must have happened so suddenly coz i just talked to my mom yesterday...and she didnt mention anything about hafiz being sick....now my mom n dad... n my bro in law r all heading towards KL... Please pray for him...i will be heading towards sapanca tomorrow nite...so i wont be updating this blog for at least 10 days...
My nephew in the icu... my tears cant stop falling... please pray for him....



You for hopping by...Hope to see u again the next time..